JEC Forum Bangkok
JEC Group presents its format combining business meetings, business conferences and composites tours.
This unique forum will include:
- Business conferences dedicated to construction & infrastructure. High-level business conferences from renowned speakers from all over the world.
- Pre-arranged business meetings to meet with industry buyers from the entire composites value-chain. The service will allow you to optimize your time with a schedule of pre-arranged meetings.
- Composites tour: a unique opportunity to visit a relevant composites facility and benefit from a real time illustration of composite applications.
- Networking reception: network, exchange ideas, explore new opportunities during an exclusive dining experience.
Network and learn about construction and infrastructure with more than 200 members of the Asean composites community
Countries: Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, South Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, India, Qatar, UAE, Australia, New Zealand, UK, France, Spain, Poland, Switzerland, USA, Brazil
“Thanks for your hospitality and the very well organized conference. I attend many conferences and this is one of the best that I have attended: both in the selection of information presented and the organization.”
Exhibiting & Sponsorship Opportunities
Business Development Manager
Tel: +33 1 58 36 15 75
Questions about the content / Forum
Business Meetings & Conferences
Tel: +33 1 58 36 43 96
The 2-day business conferences will offer the opportunity to more than 200 participants to exchange and learn about composites in construction & infrastructure.
- Composites as a worthy alternative to traditional materials
- Smart manufacturing
- Evaluating and improving the durability of composite materials
- Developing building codes & guidelines
- Preventive maintenance and repair
To optimize your participation during JEC Forum Bangkok, benefit from our Business Meetings program.
Our dedicated team and web platform will help you with the selection of your custom-made agenda:
- Define the purposes of your meetings,
- Pre-select the participants regarding your profile,
- Indicate your availabilities for a personalized schedule,
- Receive your meetings schedule a few days before the event.
For any further information, please contact [email protected]
LAST EDITION SPONSORS
JEC Forum Bangkok is a unique experience for composites professional to network and build long-lasting relationships.
The forum attracts community with high level industry professionals from the entire composites value-chain.
Don’t miss this opportunity to associate your company to the #1 Composites Organization in the World, reach targeted audiences and learn about the impact of composites in your business.
Bangkok is the most visited city in the World and one of the most attractive business hubs in Asia. Choosing Bangkok to host JEC’s Forum was a strategic decision considering Thailand’s dynamic geo-positioning and trade flow.
Bangkok is one of the most connected cities in the World, making it a prime destination for meeting events and conventions.
Thailand achieved top ranking in ICCA (International Congress and Convention Association) for the most number of meetings for 2 consecutive years, and within the first three-quarters of 2018, received over 900,000 MICE travelers.
The proximity to all areas of Asia makes Thailand an undisputed business hub, and sees almost 1.4 million international visitors flying in on 8,000 flights per week in 2018.
Thailand caters for a large array of industries and is especially well known for its exceptional architecture, which is part of its cultural legacy. Regional influences, historical and contemporary evolutions have shaped Thailand’s most famous architectural sights along the years and helped push forward the thriving building and infrastructure industries locally. Many architectural studios continue to be inspired by this unique location and composite materials offer solutions that answer the current challenges in construction. Bringing forward the second iteration of JEC Forum Bangkok on the subject of building and infrastructure was a logical decision, as new projects are constantly emerging, and construction is a major application sector for composite materials. The full potential of composites remains untapped, and as time passes, designing and building more sustainable structures has become a priority.