JEC Forum Bangkok
JEC Group presents its new format combining business meetings, conference sessions and composites tour.
This unique forum will include:
- Pre-arranged business meetings to meet with industry buyers from the entire composites value-chain. The service will allow you to optimize your time with a schedule of pre-arranged meetings.
- Conference sessions dedicated to the future of mobility. High-level conference sessions with presentations from renowned speakers from all over the world. The conference program is tailored for professionals willing to increase their knowledge on the potential of the composites materials.
- Composites tour: a unique opportunity to visit a composites site and have a real time experience in a factory or a research center.
Exchange and learn about the future of mobility and network with more than 200 members of the Asian composites community
Countries: Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, South Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, India, Qatar, UAE, Australia, New Zealand, UK, France, Spain, Poland, Switzerland, USA, Brazil
“Thanks for your hospitality and the very well organized conference. I attend many conferences and this is one of the best that I have attended: both in the selection of information presented and the organization.”
The 2-day conferences sessions will offer the opportunity to more than 200 participants to exchange and learn about the current and future developments of mobility.
DAY ONE – OPENING CEREMONY
DAY ONE – DINING EXPERIENCE
Plastic Omnium New Energies
Business Line Director, Composite Pressure Vessels
Axel Seifert, born in 1963, has dedicated all his professional career to composites. He studied mechanical engineering at the RWTH Aachen, focusing on automotive technologies and composite processing.
From 1985-1990, he worked as student assistant at the Institute of Plastics Processing (IKV) where he – as member of the composites group – discovered the potential of computer controlled filament winding and began to write the process simulation software “CADWIND”.
In 1990, he co-founded MATERIAL SA, a company focusing on software development and sales. As an expert in filament winding, he has trained people from different industries on all continents.
In 2010, he became managing associate of the SEIFERT and SKINNER Group. In his daily work as Managing Director of Optimum CPV, he led a young and dynamic engineering team to find innovative designs for composite pressure vessels. As co-developer of the ComposicaD software, he has helped customers world-wide to improve their filament winding skills.
End of 2017, Optimum CPV was acquired by Plastic Omnium, a French Tier 1 supplier for the automotive industry. The mission is to improve the technology of hydrogen storage tanks in view of the break trough of Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles (FCEV’s).
Axel has been presenting technical papers at numerous conferences and seminars. He holds a German passport, lives in Belgium, feels European and fluently masters 4 languages.
LIST OF FINAL SPEAKERS TO COME BEFORE SPRING
Business Line Director, Composite Pressure Vessels
Director of Business Development
CETIM Advisor for Asia Pacific Countries
Technical Sales & Marketing Asia
Business Development Manager
President & CEO
Head Director of International Carbon Research Center
To optimize your company’s participation during JEC Forum Bangkok, we are pleased to introduce you our official Business Meetings program.
This service is reserved for our sponsors and decision makers.
Our team will ensure that you benefit the most from our JEC Forum Bangkok with intensive, quality exchanges between composites experts
Our dedicated team and web platform will help you with the selection of your custom-made agenda:
- Define the purposes of your meetings,
- Pre-select the participants according to your profile,
- Indicate your availabilities for a personalized schedule,
- Receive your meetings schedule a few days before the event.
Schedules will be organized according to the accepted meetings and participants’ availabilities.
All meetings will be held in the Business Meetings area.
- Customized business appointments selected according to your needs and your agenda
- Requests meetings with relevant sponsors and partners
- Time saving with pre-arranged qualified meetings
- No waiting during the event
- Dedicated assistance before the event and a personal welcome at the Business Meetings dedicated area
- Presentation of your company’s new products and solutions on the platform prior to the event
- Requests meetings with relevant contacts prior to the event
- Leads and sales development through high quality meetings
- 30-minute meetings organized directly at the Business Meetings dedicated area
- Targeted meetings with decision makers and End-Users
- Dedicated assistance before the show and on site
The Business Meetings service is reserved for our sponsors and VIP, Delegates.
Go to your Event’s Sponsor Area > Business Meetings.
Go to your Personal Area in the event registration website > Business Meetings.
For any further information, please contact [email protected]
Don’t miss the opportunity to visit Cobra International, a worldwide renowed leading composites manufacturer and GISTDA, the Thailand space agency who recently partnered up with Airbus in the development of a next-generation national geo-information system.
The tour is limited to 50 participants. Make sure to book soon your seat…
We don’t have many left!
Join the composites tour at Cobra, the world’s leading manufacturer of high-end composites products. You will have the chance to learn more about their main focus: serial production of strong, light and beautiful composite products. Take part in the overview of carbon fiber composite production process for premium Automotive components while visiting the 100,000 sqm Cobra’s production area.
Discover Thailand space technology activities and geo-informatics applications visiting GISTDA, the Geo-Informatics and Space Technology Development Agency.
GISTDA has been playing a significant role in direct reception of the earth observation satellite signals, data archiving and processing, image analysis, provision of satellite data.
Here are a few good reasons why you should be a sponsor of JEC Forum Bangkok 2019!
JEC Forum Bangkok is a great opportunity to market your company to all the conference delegates, hosted buyers and business meetings participants at the networking opportunities throughout the day. The networking coffee breaks, lunches and the networking reception are great opportunities for sponsors to benefit from high exposure among your peers and industry leaders.
- Highlight the diversity and the know-how of their company towards the international Composite Industry
- Position their company as a key and impacting partner of the entire Composite Community
- Grow their business
- Meet new contacts that could become future partners
3A Composites (China) Ltd., Aditya Birla Chemicals (Thailand) Limited (Epoxy Division), Axia Materials Co., LTD., Chomarat group, Cobra Composite Structures, Cobra International, Composite Cluster Singapore Pte Ltd, Composite Reinforcement Solutions (CRS Pty Ltd), Composite System International Co., Ltd, Diab Australia, Dixie Chemical, DK Composites Sdn Bhd, Epsilon Composite, Everlast Composites LLP, Exel composites, G12 Innovation, Gunnar AG, Gurit, Hankuk Carbon Co., Innovative Composite Center, Kanazawa Institute of Technology, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Mitsui & Co. Korea Ltd., Nippon Steel & Sumikin Materials Co., Ltd, Premier Composite Technologies LLC, Saertex GmbH & Co KG (Bangkok Office), SCG Performance Chemicals, Scott Bader Middle East Limited, Singapore University of Technology and Design, Teijin Carbon Singapore, Thai Composites Association, Zund Asia (Bangkok) Ltd.
Business Meetings Access (pre-arranged business meetings)
A schedule with pre-arranged and approved meetings based on your own choices. Unlimited access to the profiles of all participants to help you identify and request meetings with companies you would like to target.
Private Evening Party
Exclusive dining experience to offer you additional networking opportunities
Badges for your staff and your clients
- Two-day access to the forum including the conference sessions
- Access to the Business Meetings area
- Access to the Private Evening Party
- Access to the lunches and coffee breaks
Company name listed as a sponsor at the entrance of the conference room and your company logo projected on screen on stage during breaks as an official sponsor.
Company name listed on the Participating Companies List at the entrance of the exhibit floor.
Company logo listed on the event dedicated page of JEC Composites website
Company logo listed as a main sponsor on every email blast promoting JEC Forum Bangkok on the JEC Group’s Database.
Company name displayed on the dedicated website and listed as an exhibitor in the marketing emails sent on the JEC Group’s Database.
Listed as an exhibitor on the Thank You email.
Meter-Board company promotion
Exclusive Lanyard Sponsor
Exclusive Badge Sponsor
LUNCHES & BREAKS SPONSOR
(x1 meter-board) One day prominent signage at lunch and exposure on the website
Welcome coffee & coffee breaks sponsor (x1 meter-board) – One day prominent signage during coffee breaks and exposure on the website
CONFERENCE OFFICIAL SPONSOR
- Speaking slot of 10 minutes to introduce a sponsor’s technology, solution or product
- Prominent signage in the conference area
- Listed as an official sponsor in the communication to all participants
- Listed on JEC website as conference official sponsor
- Company name displayed on the screen during breaks
PRIVATE EVENING PARTY
- Prominent signage during the Dinner
- Introduction speech at the exclusive dinner as a major sponsor of the two-day event – 5min
- Reserved Table with your logo
Exclusive – $10,000
JEC Forum Bangkok is a unique experience for composites professional to network and build long-lasting relationships.
The forum attracts community with high level industry professionals from the entire composites value-chain.
Don’t miss this opportunity to associate your company to the #1 Composites Organization in the World, reach targeted audiences and learn about the impact of composites in your business.
Bangkok is the most visited city in the World and one of the most attractive business hubs in Asia. Choosing Bangkok to host JEC’s Forum was a strategic decision considering Thailand’s dynamic geo-positioning and trade flow.
Bangkok is one of the most connected cities in the World, making it a prime destination for meeting events and conventions.
Thailand achieved top ranking in ICCA (International Congress and Convention Association) for the most number of meetings for 2 consecutive years, and within the first three-quarters of 2018, received over 900,000 MICE travelers.
The proximity to all areas of Asia makes Thailand an undisputed business hub, and saw almost 1.4 million international visitors flying in on 8,000 flights per week in 2018
Thailand caters for a large array of industries and all means of Transportation (Aerospace, Automotive, Marine, etc.) are well represented.
Practically all major automakers and auto parts manufacturers have a presence in Thailand, and it’s no wonder: the strategic location and ease of doing business makes it a prime base location.
The Aerospace industry so as the Marine Industry are also very developed and the presence of key players who manufacture in the region made it logical to organize the first JEC Forum on Mobility in Bangkok.
The entrance badge gives you access to all the below advantages:
- 2-Day Conference sessions
- Access to the E-Proceedings of the conferences
- Distribution of the last issue of JEC Composites Magazine
- Special Discount on the Publication Store
- Business Meetings
- Networking Cocktail
- 2 Networking Lunches
- 2-Day Networking Coffee Breaks
- WiFi access in the Forum’s location
- Preferred Hotel Rates
To take part in the Composites tour, you need to purchase the “Delegate & Composites Tour Badge”.
Access to one-day composites tour: 50 USD
July 3-5, 2019
Join the forum at the Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok, the award-winning 5-star hotel located by the legendary Chao Phraya River, offering unparalleled and truly breathtaking views.
Chatrium Ballroom, Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok
28 Charoenkrung Soi 70, Bangkholame, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
As a participant of the forum, you can benefit from negotiated rates at the hotel where the Forum is held.
Contact at the hotel: [email protected] – Promo code: “JEC Forum 2019”
Exhibiting & Sponsorship Opportunities
EVENTS DIRECTOR, ASIA
Phone: +65 90 69 91 51 6
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +33 1 58 36 43 96
Email: [email protected]
Franco-Thai Chamber of Commerce
Phone: +66 2 650 9746
Email: [email protected]